Micro Weddings & Elopements | Victoria | Australia
Who we are:
Elope 2 Mt Dandenong
ABN: 88 137 725 951
What personal data we collect and why we collect it:
We collect information you provide to us directly through our contact forms, in order to full fill your enquiries with us. Without this information we cannot provide an accurate quote or our services.
The types of personal information we may collect about you at the different stages of your enquiry with us include:
- your name
- your contact details, including email address, mailing address, street address and/or telephone number
- your marital status
- your age and/or date of birth
- your demographic information such as postcode and suburb/town
details of products and services we have provided to you and/or that you have enquired about, and our response to you
- your browser session data, device information, statistics on page views and sessions, acquisition sources, search queries and/or browsing behaviour.
information about your access and use of our Site, including through the use of Internet cookies,
- your communications with our Site, the type of operating system you are using and the domain name of your Internet service provider
- additional personal information that you provide to us, directly or indirectly, through your use of our site, associated applications, associated social media platforms and/or accounts from which you permit us to collect information; and
- any other personal information requested by us and/or provided by you or a third party.
Collection and use of personal information:
We may collect, hold, use and disclose personal information for the following purposes:
- to enable you to access and use our Site, associated applications and associated social media platforms.
- to contact and communicate with you.
- for internal record keeping and administrative purposes.
- for analytics, market research and business development, including to operate and improve our site, associated applications and associated social media platforms.
- to run competitions and/or offer additional benefits to you.
for advertising and marketing, including to send you promotional information about our products and services and information about third parties that we consider may be of interest to you.
Your rights or controlling your personal information:
Restrict: You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us using the details below.
Access: You may request details of the personal information that we hold about you.
Correction: If you believe that any information, we hold about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant, or misleading, please contact us using the details below. We will take reasonable steps to correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete, misleading, or out of date.
Complaints: If you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles and wish to make a complaint, please contact us using the details below and provide us with full details of the alleged breach. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you, in writing, setting out the outcome of our investigation and the steps we will take to deal with your complaint.
We use Mail Chimp, Google Analytics and Facebook for communication, reporting, analytics and service enhancement purposes. If you receive newsletters and promotional material, you can opt out by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ prompt in your mail client at any time.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Elope 2 Mt Dandenong uses Google Analytics to collect traffic data to help us learn how to improve our website to deliver a better-quality service to you. The traffic data from Google Analytics is stored on Google servers and Google is subject to US law.
Elope 2 Mt Dandenong also uses the Google Analytics User ID feature. If you choose to identify yourself (for example, by registering on our website), it shows us when you visit our website again and which type of device you are using to visit our website. It will also show some internal customer information, but this will not be personally identifiable information, meaning that your private information (such as your name, phone number and email address) are not stored on Google servers. This information is stored on our internal database as an anonymised link to these records. We follow Google’s privacy requirements for User ID, including dissociating your User ID from future browsing, if you choose to log out.
Occasionally, Elope 2 Mt Dandenong will use Google remarketing and interest-based advertising to deliver advertisements (using Google and third party vendors) based on your demographics and your behaviour on our website. This will not be based on any personally-identifiable information (or any sensitive information) nor will it be used to target any advertisements to a particular person as stated in Google’s policy for advertising based on interests and location. Any advertising or remarketing lists you may belong to are also subject to Google’s privacy thresholds.
If you do not wish Google Analytics to share this information with us:
- Clearing your browser cookies will remove yourself from a remarketing list and will dissociate your User ID from future browsing.
- If you do not want to be part of Google’s remarketing lists and demographic and interest-based classification, visit Google’s Ad Settings
- If you do not want Google Analytics to use your data for this website, you can refuse or clear the relevant first party cookies associated with this website.
- To completely opt out of your usage data being reported in Google Analytics for any website, install Google’s official opt-out browser add-on
Occasionally, Elope 2 Mt Dandenong will use Facebook Pixel to deliver advertisements (using Facebook and third party vendors) based on your behaviour on this website. This will not be directed to you personally as we cannot show you advertisements based on any personally-identifiable information (or any sensitive information).
What rights you have over your data:
If you have provided your information on this site, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
How we protect your data
We follow generally accepted standards to store and protect the personal data we collect, both during transmission and once received and stored, including utilization of encryption where appropriate. Our website carries an SSL certificate to offer a high level of protection.
Tizia May Photography